Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day One

I'll consider this my first official day as a blogger since yesterday's beginning was a bit of a spur of the moment kind of thing. And it was a pretty good day. I'm tired as all get out, but that's to be expected with a 2.5 month old.

The main reason I'm relatively pleased with the day was because I got out and did stuff. Sounds silly, but that trip to the coffee shop and the super market is about as much as I ever get up to anymore. MS makes it hard to do stuff so you become more isolated. You become more isolated and, in turn, become more reluctant to do stuff.

It sucks!

But getting out today and thinking about writing here as doing something in itself got me thinking. I'd like to use writing here as an excuse to do things, many things. Not sure which things yet, but it's clear I need some sort of motivation to make more use of my fuzzy head and quasi-atrophied limbs.

Brain storming and a list to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment