Monday, April 18, 2011

It's almost Easter!

My mom got me an antique Easter Basket when I was very little. Sadly, it was destroyed in a fit of teenage anger and I haven't given Easter much thought since then. Last year Mom hosted an Easter Brunch but this year she's been too busy to organize anything.

I didn't give any of this any thought until I saw The Boy's response to the tiny stuffed bunny Mom gave him on Saturday(in case she didn't see him again before Easter). He loved it yesterday and today he continues to love it. So, it occurred to me that, regardless of how not bothered Hubs and I would normally be by Easter, we've got The Boy now, and he deserves to have us give a crap about holidays like Easter.

So, I just bought THIS shirt to go with this THESE pants he's had forever. Together I hope they will make an acceptable Easter ensemble for a fancy Easter Brunch on Sunday.

And I hope to have my picture issues solved soon, thereby limiting the link action.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love the egg hunts and the excitement of sifting through a basket on Easter morning. My favorite holiday...
    Have a good one! (We'll be in Santa Barbara for the weekend - I hope it's warm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa Barbara?!? Fun! I hope it's a good one. And I need to email or PM you about SF plans.

    ReplyDelete