Monday, July 25, 2011

The Boy is 2!

My sweet love, the light of my life, my pride and joy turns two today.

He loves piggy back rides, grapes and Peter Rabbit(Peta Bunny). He says "Mama helps you," when he needs help and "The Boy helps you," when he can do something himself.
He likes reading his books himself because he knows what happens by now, but sometimes he lets Hubs or I read to him. He loves cars and trucks and all things that move but seems less impressed with bugs and other boy things. His best buddy is his kitty and his favorite thing to say is, "Hey kitty, whatcha doing?"

I could write forever about the wonderfullness that is my son. I am so grateful to have him in my life and cannot believe it's already been two years since he came into it.

Happy birthday my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment