Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Two and a half!

The Boy is two and a half years old today.

He loves trucks and his Thomas train set but still gives his stuffed buddies hugs and kisses. He's not so good at the soccer but rocks his Gymboree activities. His vocabulary is gigantic and he wields it in remarkable ways - "I love (stuffed)Kitty and I love Cat, but Kitty is mine and Cat is your so you love Cat." "Can you read this book(for the 500th time in a row)? Oh yes you can read it, yes, yes, yes, mmhmmmm." "I need some cookies because I want them and I need them, okay?" He is 37 inches tall and getting skinnier everyday. He says "please" every once in a while and "thank you" all the time.

I am so incredibly proud of you my love and cannot believe you're already two and a half.

3 comments:

  1. happy half birthday to the Boy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... happy 1/2 birthday M! I think Little Man is around the same size and, also, getting skinnier daily. Time is flying by for our boys. Mine will have his 1/2 birthday on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete