Friday, May 24, 2013

School's Out

 
It' hard to believe how fast this year rushed by. Nine months ago we took my little buddy to his first day of school and he clenched his jaw, held back tears, asked us to stay, let tears flow and broke our hearts.
 
It was tough on all of us.
 
 
Last week, the end of the school year, was a different story. I took pics of The Boy, wandering non-chalantly into school - in his jammies, because they were having a pyjama party, but it took THIS POST on Andrea's blog to inspiredme to make a similar post comparing Day 1 to Day... whatever the last day was.



So now, on to Summer School!

2 comments:

  1. Love his pajamas and his jacket but I love his confidence even more! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He's like, "I'm cool. I'm stylin'."

    ReplyDelete