Monday, November 22, 2010

Technology is not my friend

I'm posting this from Hubs' laptop as my laptop can only be used on rare occasions - the reason for this requires a long, stupid explanation involving lameness of my laptop and ingenuity/misbehavior of my son.

Unfortunately Hubs' love of Linux make uploading pictures from his laptop nearly impossible, and the requirements of some strange new updates to my laptop so that I can easily download pics from my camera to MY laptop require technical ability beyond my meagre skills.

So, to sumarize; Hub's laptop has pictures downloaded from my camera but I can't upload them to this stupid blog, and my laptop allows me to upload pics but I can't download pics from my camera because I'm too stupid to figure out how to get the updates that will allow for me to perform said downloads.

FML.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a lot like our computer woes lately. Such a drag :(

    ReplyDelete