Friday, November 16, 2012

I've Forgotten More Than You'll Know

The other day The Boy and I were playing with his Peter Rabbit hand puppet, known as Easter Peta Bunny, and I sang to him what I remembered of a puppet song we learned at Gymboree - something he lurrrved for the two and a half years he attended but that he aged out of at three.

He looked at me and smiledas I sang, but there wasn't a glimmer of recognition on his perfect little face.

"Do you remember dancing to that at Gymboree?" I asked him.

"No." He giggled.

"Do you remember Gymboree at all?" I asked further.

"Noooo..." He giggled again, grabbing Peta Bunny and resting his head on my shoulder.

1 comment:

  1. I get sad when I think back to the stuff I did with Finn, pre-second child, that he doesn't remember!

    ReplyDelete