Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Success!

My first month of shopping for American made stuff is sort of one step forward, one step back. The Boy was in desperate need of new jammies. He's growing like a weed and only had 2 pair of jammies that weren't comically small. I had to act quickly in order to avoid him spending too many more nights going to bed looking like The Incredible Hulk or that kid in that commercial. But in my haste I relied on my old standby - Baby Gap. Crap.
 
The bright spot, my one step forward if you will, was purchasing a pair of AG Jeans. Though they cost three times as much as I've ever spent on jeans - $150... on sale! - they're made in LA and come in petite for my short ass. I've been wearing them for all of 3 hours and already I love, love, love them. The denim is soft, there's no weird zipper lump sticking out, the rise is good and there's not a huge gap in the back exposing my butt. Love!
 
Here I am modelling them from my throne on the sofa.


No comments:

Post a Comment