Friday, February 18, 2011

Guess How Much I Love You?

That is The Boy's current favorite book. Grandma got it for him and was the first to read it to him, but it's been a favorite of ours ever since. He is also quite fond of Gymboree's multilingual Alphabet and Colors books.

His favorite toys are his Melissa & Doug play kitchen and it's attendant accessories: pots, pans, spatula and velcroed fruit that can be sliced with a wooden knife. We often stick together mis-matched fruit to make strange hybrids - strawbanans, piwis, orangaloups.

He also loves blocks in all forms - letter/number blocks, jungle blocks, Duplo blocks. He builds castles with me and has contests to see who can build the bigger tower with his dad. He's definitely destined to be an architect, if not a chef.

The Boy is sick again(stupid winter!) so he's been even cuddlier than usual. Gives me that many more chances hold him and to ask him, "Guess how much I love you?"

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love that book! I bought it as a little gift for my husband once:)

    ReplyDelete