Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who knew you could take blowing your nose for granted?

The Boy has had a cold since Saturday afternoon. He's been coughing like a barking seal and his face - eyes as well as nose - has been leaking like a faucet. He's been grumpy and whiny as all get-out and has been undoing all our hard work of a month ago by constantly wanting to nurse.

And 5 days in he still seems as coughy and snotty as he was at the start of this thing. So we've been stuck at home - no outings, walks or fresh air and exercise. The only sign of my sweet little love being on the path to recovery is that his appetite seems to have improved today. I never thought I'd be so happy to see him demand lunch and eat 2/3 of a banana.

His tummy full I laid him down for his second(second!?!?) nap of the day. I'm looking ad his sweet little face and wondering how, with the half dozen attacks I've made on his little face with Boogie Wipes today, there seems to be booger cement worming its way out of his nose.

Yeah, it's time for some adult interaction.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor little guy:( Hope he feels back to his old self and ready for action in no time!

    ReplyDelete