Monday, September 10, 2012

The 10 Best Things About Not Being Pregnant Anymore - A Listicle

I haven't done one of these in forever! Here's the listicle of the very best things about the past month.


1. It's a tie. Getting to gaze at this little face.
 
 
And being able to give The Boy a proper cuddle.


2. Watching my boys interact with each other. Or rather, watching The Boy talk to The Little Boy.


3. Drinking caffeine with abandon. Well, almost. I am breastfeeding.

4. Alcohol

5. I have ankles.

6. Being able to lay down without feeling like my esophogus has been set on fire.

7. Not being kept on the edge of my seat, wondering when the baby birthing show would get on the road.

8. Having more energy. Even suffering from sleep deprivation can't compete with late third trimester near-narcolepsy.

9. I can move without looking like a Sumo wrestler and grunting like an old man.

10. Being (fairly) certain I have my whole family around me.
 


http://www.northwestmommy.com/category/monday-listicles" target="_blank">http://www.northwestmommy.com/home/Listicle3.jpg
" />
 

2 comments:

  1. love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all of these! But especially number eight. I never, ever in my whole life experienced exhaustion like I did with this latest pregnancy. It's so nice to feel more like myself again.

    ReplyDelete