Monday, September 24, 2012

There's A Hair Issue Again

About this time last year I toook The Boy to have his hair cut for the very first time. I posted about it HERE.

His hair hasn't been cut since then and, much to Hubs's chagrin, it probably won't be cut anytime soon. Certainly notbefore The Boy starts school on Wednesday. And can you blame me? Look at these curls!

And the front view as well

Now that the A/C is fixed he doesn't seem to care as much, but I kind of feel like I'm being derelict in my maternal duties by NOT trimming his hair on a regular basis. I just can't bring myself to remove those curls. I'm not sure whether it's because of all the changes going on around here - The Little Boy's arrival and school starting chief among them - but I feel more anxious now than I did before his first cut a year ago. If I do take him to get his hair trimmed would they think I was weird if I saved some again? I mean, he's three. Not a baby anymore and almost not a toddler.

Sniff.

I'm clearly crazy and exhibiting early signs of becoming a hoarder, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment