Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New year, new me!

So I finished up '10 with several days of a steroid infusion and the promise of going back on a disease modifying drug to stave off my further deterioration from MS. The good news is that the steroids must have reduced some of the de-myelinating, MS-bringing inflammation because my symptoms have improved. That means I am still relapsing-remitting. Woohoo!!! The bad news is that I have to go back to giving myself shots thrice weekly. Crappity crap!

But so all that means that I'm finally looking after my disease activity - that's resolution number 1.

I have also resolved to read more - so far so good.

Exercise, eat better and lose some weight - so far I've only been successful with eating better, but that's a start, right?

2 comments:

  1. You don't look like you need to lose weight to me, but I'm with you on trying to eat better this year! I'm trying to eat better as well. Sending you thoughts and prayers for a healthy-and-happy 2011:)

    ReplyDelete