Monday, August 15, 2011

A Day In the Life

As an homage to this post by the awesome Peeper, I did a picture diary of last Friday.

Starting with a breakfast of Wheetabix at 8am

A ride in our favorite grocery car during our morning walk at the cafe with Grandpa at around 9.

A bit of reading when we returned home around 10

Drawing a get well card for a friend around 11

A bit of lunch around 12

A game of peek-a-boo around 1

Taking a nap around 3 - yes, he fell asleep on the floor. Not a frequent occurrence but it does happen.

The cat napping around 4 - everyone was sleeping but me.

And getting some work done on the laptop before dinner - around 6.

And now The Boy is napping, not on the floor, and the cat is napping and I am loving my little family more than I ever thought it was possible to love anything.

1 comment:

  1. I love the napping pictures!! The Boy with his hands flung above his head in complete trust, just total surrender in his sleep...ugh! It makes me want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete