Monday, September 19, 2011

Our Big Weekend

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - I got carded whilst trying to order a glass of wine with dinner. I wrote the whole date because I wanted to remember it lest it's the last time it happens.

My best friend/brother was visiting from India so we Hubs, Boy and I joined Bro, my dad and step-mom at Buca di Beppo. The company was awesome, the food was okay, The Boy was in fine form and I was asked to show that I was born in at least 1990, when I was born in 1973!!!

The funny thing was that before I was asked for my license my dad said I looked radiant and asked, "are you pregnant."

But I digress. Here is some Boy cuteness at dinner

And then, we came home to put The Boy to bed in his newly converted toddler bed

It went pretty well on Saturday. Last night, after a super active day and a very short nap, didn't go too well. Overly tired baby was waddling around in his sleep sack asking for hugs and talking to the cat before the threat of a time out(at bed time???) by Hubs made him come to his senses and climb into bed. So the jury's still out on our move away from the crib, but it had to happen sometime.

What a big week - forward facing car seat, big boy beds visits from our favorite uncle. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment