Friday, October 21, 2011

FIve Minute Friday

This post may not be in the true spirit of 5 Minute Fridays, but it's cute and took five minutes.

One of the things in my exceptionally blessed life that makes me saddest is my inability to take The Boy out for walks. They're difficult for me and unsafe for my run-aroundy Boy.

Sad. Very sad. The good news, however, is that along with going on his daily morning walks with Grandpa

The Boy also gets to go on lunchtime walks with Hubs. They run around, check the mail, say "hi" to the neighbors, play with any toys that may have been left out from the morning. Sometimes The Boy takes his trike out or scoot-along car(I'm not really sure what they're called). It's really good for the both of them - gets some of The Boy's energy spent and allows for Hubs to stop thinking about work for a while.

It's a beautiful thing and I love watching them enjoy their time together.

So here's what yesterday's lunchtime walk looked like:



Happy weekend!

2 comments: