Monday, October 17, 2011

Jinx!

Full disclosure - I wrote this post about our outing 2 weekends ago but didn't get around to posting it until yesterday. And, wouldn't you know, I'm totally paying for it now?

The cold-flu thing that The Boy had on Saturday - complete with snot and fever - all but disappeared yesterday. But this morning, oh this morning... snot and lethargy gave way to more puke than I've seen since The Exorcist. The Boy flooded the living room with puke. Cat ran away and Hubs and I needed to shower and change our clothes after the clean-up. And the clean-up was thorough, but everything still smells like vomit.

My poor little guy, sweet pea that he is, even said "I'm OK," as he hugged Hubs with tears in his eyes once he was done hurling, but I think we'll spend the rest of the day curled up under the blanket anyway.

1 comment: